Monday, August 1, 2016

What's new with Tastefully Simple? August 2016

Welcome to August!  August is a pretty awesome month in my world.  It's my birthday month and my anniversary month, and it's pretty awesome in the world of Tastefully Simple too!  Here's a summary of some of the great things you need to know for August:

August Client Special


Everyone loves Bountiful Beer Bread, and in August, you can get it at a huge savings!  With any $50 order, you can purchase a 3-pack of Bountiful Beer Bread for 40% off.  And that's on top of the savings you get for buying a value-pack in the first place!


August Host Special


Hosts in August who have a $300+ party can purchase our adorable storage bowl set for only $14.99!  That's almost a $20 savings.
Also, hosts who have 10 or more orders will receive an additional $15 in host reward dollars, and hosts who have 15 or more orders will receive an additional $15 in host reward dollars for a total bonus of $30!  And you'll definitely want to get those extra host rewards, because....

Fall-Winter Catalog Reveal


Starting on August 15, you'll be able to order from our brand new Fall-Winter Catalog!  I don't even know what's in there yet, but I know there will be delicious soups, hearty slow cooker sauces, sweet desserts, and of course, fabulous holiday gifts. I will of course be having a reveal party on Facebook, so be sure to stay tuned to my Facebook page for all of the details.

As always, if you have any questions about Tastefully Simple, I'd love to answer them.  Just send me an email at tastefullysuek@gmail.com and I'll get right back to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment