Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another Easy Teacher Gift Using Tastefully Simple Products

In my last post I provided some suggestions for end of the year teacher gifts using Tastefully Simple products.  Since then, another consultant came up with a great gift idea.


These are our mini drink buckets (from left to right) Blueberry Pineapple Margarita Mix, Outrageous Orange Mojito Mix, and Golden Kiwi Margarita Mix. You can purchase these individually, or purchase the Triple the Fun pack, which includes one of each of these three.  Go to your local dollar store, pick up some plastic margarita glasses and a few packaging items and you've got a super easy and inexpensive gift.  Individually, the mini drink buckets are $7.99, and the Triple the Fun package is $19.99.

Unfortunately, this picture has been shared around us consultants so much that I don't know for sure who came up with the idea!  Can't take credit myself, though I do love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment