Monday, March 31, 2014

What's New for April 2014?

Well, it's supposed to be spring.  Here in MA there's some sort of frozen precipitation coming down, so I'm guessing Mother Nature didn't get the memo!

So, as we at least imagine that spring is here, I have a bunch of great new specials from Tastefully Simple to share!  April is full of fun and fantastic products.

April Hosts

April hosts can earn the Triple the Fun gift or our exclusive insulated cooler tote for deep discounts, or both for free based on party sales.  Woo!  My April is full for tasting parties, but if you want to schedule a weeknight Facebook party or a catalog party, just contact me and I'll set you up!

April Clients


Our delicious Cinnamon Muffin Melts are buy 1, get 1 half off in April! 


No comments:

Post a Comment