Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What's New for January 2015?

Well, yes, I know it's been a while since I last blogged!  One of my New Year's resolutions is to get my blog on a regular schedule for you so I can keep you all up to date on what's new and awesome with Tastefully Simple! 

So, it's 2015, it's January, so what's new with Tastefully Simple?  Here's the details!

Client Special




Fiesta Party Dip Mix - $3.99 with $50 purchase














 


I love Fiesta Party Dip Mix!  It makes a fantastic spicy dip, but it's my secret weapon for making tacos.  Just brown some ground beef, add some Onion Onion, then season with Fiesta Party Dip Mix.  Easy peasy!  And in January, you can get a jar of Fiesta Party Dip Mix for only $3.99 with any $50 purchase.  That's a $5 savings!

Host Special


January is time for our annual 50% more host rewards event!
So, if you have a party with $500 in sales, normally you'd get $65 in free products, but in January you'll get an additional $32.50 in free products, for a total of $97.50!  I have a few dates available for in-home parties in central Massachusetts, but we can do a catalog or online party at any time!  Contact me now to book your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment