Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Me!

One year ago today, I took the plunge and signed up to be a Tastefully Simple consultant!  I remember diving right into the online training, and feeling like it was Christmas when my Business Blast-off Kit arrived about a week later.  I've held a lot of parties over the last year, and the incredible part is all of the awesome people that I've met.  Those of you that know me in person know that I'm very much an introvert, but Tastefully Simple has helped me to get out and meet some amazing people who are more than willing to support my business by hosting parties and buying our delicious products.

The other awesome part of joining Tastefully Simple is the team of consultants I became a part of.  My sponsor Rosanne and my Team Leader Angela have nearly 20 years of Tastefully Simple experience between them, and I love all of my Decadent Diva sisters!

My second year is looking to be even better.  A good friend is planning to join my team soon, and I have another repeat host and customer who is thinking of joining my team too!  I'll be transitioning from consultant to leader, and I am super excited about that!  Does that mean I'll have less emphasis on selling our delicious foods?  No way!  In fact I'm gearing up for a huge summer and fall, and I want to party!  I held my first Facebook party last week, and boy was that super fun.  While you and your guests don't get to taste the food, it's the next best thing to attending an in-home tasting party.  I'm booking in-home tasting parties in Central Massachusetts, and I can help you with fundraisers for your favorite charity.

Tastefully Simple has a tag line for its business opportunity, "Experience a Delicious Life". To celebrate my one-year anniversary, HQ sent me a card and included this bumper sticker. I will fully admit when I joined that I thought the tag line was kind of cheesy, but after a year, I've found that I am in fact leading a delicious and satisfying life due to Tastefully Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment