Thursday, January 24, 2013

End of January Blow Out Sale

Help me end January with a BANG!  I am currently working on earning a fabulous trip to the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun.  I earn points based on my sales, and in January, Tastefully Simple is giving consultants a boost with Double Points on our sales this month!

I set a goal for myself for $3000 in sales for January (which would be 6000 points!), and currently I'm at $2,123 in sales with a week to go in the month.  So, I'm calling on all of my loyal customers to stock up and get some great savings and help me reach my goal!

Here's how this will work: Place an order with me between now and January 31 and save:

  • Any order with retail price total up to $50 will be 15% off
  • Any order with retail price total between $50 and $100 will be 20% off
  • Any order with retail price total over $100 will be 20% off plus FREE shipping.
This applies to any available items, including sale and clearance items, as well as our Delicious Done Light collection, which is already 20% off this month.  Anyone who makes a purchase during this sale will be entered into a drawing to receive a $20 gift certificate good on their next order.

To take advantage of these specials, you cannot order online.  You can browse the online catalog and pick out what you'd like to order, then you need to either email your order to me at tastefullysuek@gmail.com, or call me at 978-549-2019.  I will send you an invoice to pay by credit card, or if you're local I can arrange to pick up a check.

As a special bonus to my February hosts, all orders placed for this special will be added to one of my open parties.  Thinking about hosting a party in February and earning 50% more free products?  Contact me ASAP to secure one of my few open dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment