Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Making Mealtime Easy

I used to dread 4PM, because everyday, at 4PM on the dot, my son would ask me what we were having for dinner.  Unless for some reason I had planned out meals in advance (which was far more the exception rather than the rule), my answer was "I don't know", and then we'd get into this discussion about what he wanted, and what we wanted, and half the time, he'd be upset about what I finally chose.  I have a picky eater in my house, so meal planning could be stressful.

Even if you don't have our products on your shelves, Tastefully Simple has a bunch of resources for you to draw on to help answer the question of "What's for dinner?"

Our recipe database has thousands of great recipes for appetizers, main dishes, breads, desserts, and drinks that work for everyday meals or entertaining.  You can search by Tastefully Simple product, or by ingredient,  so if you have chicken, or black beans, or diced tomatoes, you can search for those products and get ideas for new recipes.

If you prefer having hard copy recipes on hand, check out our Recipe Booklets and Cookbooks.  Our booklets have different themes and are very inexpensive, so you can mix and match based on what you like!

Our two meal preparation collections, Fix it Fast and Tastefully Simple Tonight each give you ten meal options using seven Tastefully Simple products.

If you have a special occasion to plan for, check out our Special Occasion Assortments which include recipes to make your party planning easy.

And don't forget to "Like" my Facebook Business Page, where I share tips and recipes regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment